Background

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Entryway Ideas

My boring entryway at the moment, I've been wanting to do something with it, but I think I have too many ideas, and not enough time. However starting in March (once I pay rent) its getting a makeover! Here are some ideas I like, I just have to decide.  (:

Apartment Therapy
I think I need this mirror and Chair
Apartment Therapy
Organized and clean
Aww color ! I think maybe the frame would be easy to make (we shall see)
I wish I had this cabinet, and that I could keep it that organized
 I need something for my mail it ends up everywhere, thanks to my darling husband who doesn't throw away junk mail.
Martha Stewart
 Its Martha Stewart how can it not be perfect, LOVE both of these  makes me wish I had a house I could put bead board in, aww one day (:
Martha Stewart
 Well I need to start cleaning now I've been avoiding it all day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...